Do you love looking through old photos of yourself laughing at a hairstyle or that perfect outfit that was absolutely on trend at the time, or maybe simply smiling at a special memory you’d forgotten? Do you love the stories photos tell?
If you said yes, well you’re not alone because I’ll let you in on a little secret; I do it too and love it! Hi I’m Trina! Thank you for letting me introduce myself to you.
• First of all, I am so blessed and grateful to have an amazing group of family and friends, who give me their support through every endeavor and challenge.
• This midwestern girl who hails from Ann Arbor, Michigan, (AKA) A2, is a lover of life and a proud Michigan State University Spartan – Go Green!
• While I will always cherish my midwestern roots, I fell in love with the ocean the first time I saw it.
• After spending time on the east coast and completing my MBA from Wake Forest University, I had the opportunity to move west and quickly adopted sunny Southern California as my permanent home.
• I can be shy in front of the camera but love seeing special moments from behind the lens.
Be sure to take a look at some examples of my work in the galleries. I’d love to chat about your needs so please contact me today to request more information.